Tuesday, March 16, 2010

monday made up for sundays snafu

With pent up frustration I need a power test as it has been some time since I did a dedicated one and with all of the rest for the Dismal Dash the next day was as good as day as any.

So with no warm up on the commute to work I hammered it all the way to work. No record breaking times or anything but a good solid effort considering no warm up. The cool air felt great though that early in the morning. I did another good 20 minute effort on the way home as well as I do want to increase my FTP so i need to focus on those types of efforts. When the data was downloaded and looked at in WKO the numbers were right where I expected them to be.

Then last night was the monthly team meeting with my cohorts to discuss strategy for the race this weekend. We are all looking forward to getting out there and racing. Its been a long off season and want to get the wheels spinning again.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

c'mon, what were your numbers?
What team are you on?
What race are you doing at Vint Hill?
Why would people be crying?
Curious minds want to know!

Are you talkin' trash?
http://thetrainingeffect.blogspot.com/2010/02/is-anyone-talkin-trash-yet.html